3 Cup PYREX Classic Gold French Coffee and Tea Maker SO$39.99 CAD
Our French presses coffee & Tea makers are made of heavy steel with the glass of a heat-resistant Pyres glass. The handles and knob are made of a plastic "fake' wood. The 4 filter system is made of stainless steel to prevent from rusting. These unit can be used for coffee or tea making. Made in Taiwan with a 25 year warranty.
A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that’s the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup. The secret is all in the grind: choose medium, with uniformity and consistency throughout. Very coarse grinds may clog the filter, while very fine grinds will pass through the filter, muddying the results.
- Place the pot on a dry, flat surface. Hold the handle firmly, then pull out the plunger
- Add a heaping tablespoon (7-8 grams) of coffee to the pot per 200 ml (6.7 oz) of water
- Pour hot wate, not quite boiling, into the pot, and gently stir
- Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot, stopping just above the water and ground coffee (do not plunge yet), and let stand for 3-4 minutes
- Press down slowly, exerting steady pressure until coffee grounds are full
- After each use, wash the pot with water and mild detergent, and dry thoroughly
-Gold color Plating
-Stainless Steel Lid with plastic Knob
-Stainless Steel Filter set inside
-Heat-Resistant PYREX Glass
-Capacity : 3 cup (350ml)