Deluxe 3 Cup PYREX Red Plastic French Coffee / Tea Press$16.99 CAD
Regular: $24.99 CAD
The 3 cup (250ml) Pyrex French coffee press coffee are made of heavy ABS hard plastic for durability. As with all of our preses Press coffee makers features a Pyrex borosilicate glass carafe, providing unmatched heat resistance. Includes a stainless steel rod, stainless steel filters, and a nylon filter screen to prevent from rusting. These unit can be used for coffee or tea making. Made in Taiwan with a 5 year warranty.
A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that’s the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup. The secret is all in the grind: choose medium, with uniformity and consistency throughout. Very coarse grinds may clog the filter, while very fine grinds will pass through the filter, muddying the results.
- Place the pot on a dry, flat surface. Hold the handle firmly, then pull out the plunger
- Add a heaping tablespoon (7-8 grams) of coffee to the pot per 200 ml (6.7 oz) of water
- Pour hot wate, not quite boiling, into the pot, and gently stir
- Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot, stopping just above the water and ground coffee (do not plunge yet), and let stand for 3-4 minutes
- Press down slowly, exerting steady pressure until coffee grounds are full
- After each use, wash the pot with water and mild detergent, and dry thoroughly