Ascaso Arc V2 Coffee Machine Inox
The new Ascaso Arc Version 2 with thermoblock, begins great coffee with the simple push of a button that starts the flow of espresso and continues until you have the desired amount of coffee. Durable buttons comprise the control panel and all the controls are logically arranged and simple to use.
20 BAR Water Pump: The secret to a great espresso is a water pump that has the power to force water through the coffee grounds to extract the full flavor from the coffee. No worries here, you have more than enough pressure to extract the best of what your espresso coffee has to offer. Instructional manual included: The manual will state that some accessories (i.e. pod handle) are included with the machine.
Construction with Longevity In Mind - The ARC is constructed of steel that has been finished throughout with enamel paint. All of the components that make up the construction are designed for long life and low maintenance. The ARC Version 2 represents the new and improved design of the new thermoblock. The thermoblock is designed of aluminum for fast warm up times and of solid thickness for good temperature stability. The inside tubing for which water comes in contact for heating is made of stainless steel. This is advantageous since this thermoblock will be less prone to limescale build up from magnesium and calcium - limescale is a major factor in causing problems on espresso machines. The other advantage is the aluminum avoids 'pitting' in cases where purified water is used.
- 2 Liter Water Tank - The removable water reservoir, equipped with a water level indicator, can be filled while operating or taken out and filled at the faucet.
- The Ascaso ARC Version 2 espresso and cappuccino machine fits in any decor and is the perfect size for the space challenged kitchen. It is compact, yet it performs like larger professional machines as demonstrated through excellent steaming ability and brewing results. Beyond its performance, the ARC just looks cool, it will be right at home in any kitchen decor. The ARC was designed as a medium price espresso machine that excels at making espresso drinks including lattes, mochas, cappuccino and all of your favorite coffee house drinks. Simple Brewing Features
- The ARC begins great coffee with the simple push of a button that starts the flow of espresso and continues until you have the desired amount of coffee. Durable buttons comprise the control panel and all the controls are logically arranged and simple to use. Several lights tell you when the machine is powered up and when it is at the proper temperature for either brewing espresso or steaming milk. Drip and Cup Tray, Plus Cup Heater
- The ARC has a polished stainless steel cup tray and a drip pan just underneath, both easy to remove and clean. A cup-warming surface on the top of the machine lets you keep your espresso cups warm so your freshly brewed espresso does not cool too quickly once it hits the cup. The ARC espresso machine features simple to use controls, a powerful pump, ground coffee baskets, ESE pod baskets, an efficient heating element for steaming milk and making hot water, special milk frothing tip, a removable water tank, a cup tray, cup warming surface and a removable drip tray. All this in beautiful, compact, steel housing.
- Quality Brewing Group - The grouphead (the component that accepts the coffee holder) is made of chrome plated brass. Designed after Ascaso's commercial espresso machines, the ARC group head evenly distributes heat and reduces "hotspots" for more temperature consistent espresso. It has also been designed to evenly distribute water across the coffee grounds for a better extraction.
- Stainless-Lined Aluminum Thermoblock - After years of testing, the aluminum thermoblock with internal stainless steel lining of the water passage ways work remarkably well.
- Heavy Duty Coffee Holders and Filter Baskets - Keeping with the tradition of using only commercial grade components, the ARC uses heavy-duty chrome plated brass coffee holders, which feature a rugged plastic handle. There is one coffee holder for ground coffee and espresso pods. Pressurized single shot and double shot 58 mm diameter stainless steel filter baskets are also included just in case pre-ground coffee is used. The larger size baskets allow you to use more ground coffee per serving for stronger espresso or cups of coffee. The third basket can be placed into the filter holder for E.S.E. compatible espresso pods.
- Accessories: Portafilter with dual spout, pressurized single and double cup filter baskets, single ESE pod basket, plastic tamper, scoop, instructional manual, cappuccino frothing attachment on machine, single hole steam tip, Ascaso coffee wash cleaner, and ground coffee kit (which includes non-pressurized double cup filter basket, adapter, screw and dispersion screen).
- ARC Version 2 machines also have a microprocessor that pulsates the pump so water in the reservoir continuously fills the thermoblock for continuous steam until the reservoir runs near empty and at which time the operator needs to turn the steam button off.
- Recommended tamper size: 58mm
- Weight 14 Lbs
- Brass boiler
- Dimensions: 220 W x 320 H x 280 D mm
- Plastic/stainless steel housing
- 120 V - 1050 watts
- 20 BAR pump pressure
- 2 liters water tank
- Made in Spain with a 1 year warranty.
- 5 years warranty on the thermoblcok
- Comes complete with: single and double shot pod filter; plastic tamper and measuring spoon (7g);
You May Also Like
Rancilio Silvia M V6 and Rocky Doser Grinder Combo + FREE COFFEE
$1,539.99 CADSHIPS FREE!
SALEQuick Mill Aquila Coffee Machine
Regular: $3,699.99 CADSHIPS FREE!
SALEAscaso Dream One RED Coffee Machine V3
Regular: $1,299.99 CADSHIPS FREE!
Ascaso i-Steel (i-1) Flat Burr Grinder WHITE
$635.99 CADSHIPS FREE!