Ascaso Basic V2 BLACK Coffee Machine
- Ships Free!
The new Ascaso Basic Version 2 (with thermoblock) begins great coffee with the simple push of a button that starts the flow of espresso and continues until you have the desired amount of coffee. Durable buttons comprise the control panel and all the controls are logically arranged and simple to use. Blue LED lights tell you when the machine is powered up and when it is at the proper temperature for either brewing espresso or steaming milk.
- Simple to Use Controls - Flip on the center power button to begin heating up the boiler. Two additional buttons let you control the steam function (far left) and the coffee brew control (far right). Two blue LEDs inform you when the machine is powered up, and when it is at the proper temperature for either brewing espresso or steaming milk.
- Frothing Tip for Perfect Foam - Like magic, the wand will make perfect foam. In an instant, the steam wand converts the milk in your 12 or 20 oz. frothing pitcher to lovely foam for lattes and cappuccinos. Mounted on a swivel joint, the stainless steel steam wand conveniently swings aside and clean up is a snap.
- Quality Brewing Group - The group head (the component that accepts the coffee holder) is made of chrome plated brass. Designed after Ascaso's commercial espresso machines, the Basic's group head evenly distributes heat and reduces "hotspots" for more temperature consistent espresso. It has also been designed to evenly distribute water across the coffee grounds for a better extraction.
- Heavy Duty Coffee Holders and Filter Baskets - Keeping with the tradition of using only commercial grade components, the Basic uses heavy-duty chrome plated brass coffee holders, which feature a rugged plastic handle. There is a coffee holder for ground coffee and one for espresso pods. Single shot and double shot 57 mm diameter stainless steel filter baskets are also included. The larger size baskets allow you to use more ground coffee per serving for stronger espresso or cups of coffee.
- 67 oz. Water Tank - The removable water reservoir, can be filled while operating or taken out and filled at the faucet.
- 16 BAR Water Pump - The secret to a great espresso is a water pump that has the power to force water through the coffee grounds to extract the full flavor from the coffee. No worries here, you have more than enough pressure to extract the best of what your coffee has to offer.
- Drip and Cup Tray, Plus Cup Heater - The Basic has a polished stainless steel cup tray and a drip pan underneath, both easy to remove and clean. The cup-warming surface on the top of the machine lets you keep your espresso cups warm so your freshly brewed espresso does not cool too quickly once it hits the cup..
•58 mm portafilter
•Pump pressure 16 bar
•Metal body with stainless steel drip tray
•2 litre capacity removable water tank
•Coffee thermostat: Boiler 100ºC/Thermoblock 95ºC
•Steam thermostat: 140ºC
•1 year guarantee
•Comes complete with: single and double shot pod filter; plastic tamper and measuring spoon (7g)
- Made in Spain with a 1 year warranty.
- Recommended tamper size: 58mm
- Weight 14 Lbs
- Brass boiler
- Dimensions: 8" W x 12" H x 11" D.
- Plastic/steel housing
- 120 V - 900 watts
- 16 BAR pump pressure
You May Also Like
Gaggia Classic Pro GREY Espresso Coffee Machine
$649.99 CADSHIPS FREE!
Ascaso Steel UNO Coffee Machine Black / Dark Wood Handle with PID
$1,895.99 CADSHIPS FREE!
Ascaso i-Steel (i-1) Flat Burr Grinder STAINLESS STEEL
$429.99 CADSHIPS FREE!
Ascaso Steel DUO Inox / Wood Coffee Machine with PID
$2,295.99 CADSHIPS FREE!