Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder Black
The Capresso Infinity conical burr grinder operates more quietly than many home grinders. It also creates less static, which means less mess. The conical-shaped metal burrs grind your coffee beans slowly. This creates limited heat so more flavor in the ground coffee is preserved. Choose from 16 stepped grind settings. The upper bean chamber will hold a full half pound of whole coffee beans. For easy cleaning, the bean chamber, upper burr and ground-coffee container are all removable. The variable timer can be set from 5 to 60 seconds. Suitable for some espresso (not la Pavoni or Rancilio machines), pour over, auto drip, siphon and french press. ABS plastic housing.
For maximum aroma and flavor retention nothing beats the Infinity Conical Burr Grinder series. Computer controlled special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch). Burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for precise fit. The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (< 450 rpm) resulting in highest precision grinding from Turkish fine to percolator coarse. Lowest noise conical burr grinde
How Things Work
- The Infinity Burr Grinder will only grind when the black dot on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the timer and grinding starts instantly.
- Turning the bean container marking (black dot) outside of the fineness settings will stop the grinding immediately. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding as long as the timer is still running. (Pulse Grinding).
Commercial Grade Conical Steel Burrs
The Capresso Infinity uses the same burrs as found in fully automatic commercial machines. The advanced conical burr design and gear reduction motor creates less friction and heat, preserving maximum flavor and aroma in any grind setting. The slow grinding minimizes static build-up.
16 Grinder settings
Select from Turkish fine, espresso, drip or coarse for French Press. The settings are marked into 4 categories: Extra fine, Fine, Medium and Coarse for ease of use. Set the timer to grind from 5 to 60 seconds.
Removable Coffee Containers
The bean container holds 250 grams (8.8 oz.) of whole bean coffee and must be in place for the grinder to operate (Safety lock mechanism). The removable ground coffee container holds up to 4 oz. of ground coffee. The advanced design holds the ground coffee container in place and keeps it completely sealed during grinding.
Easy to Clean
In under a minute you can have the Infinity completely cleaned and ready to grind again. Remove the upper burr and clean inside the grinding chamber with the included brush. The sturdy ABS housing wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Extremely wide range from Turkish fine to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation.
- Clearly marked fineness settings, 4 each for extra fine, fine, regular and coarse. A total of 16 settings.
- Commercial grade solid conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
- Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static build-up.
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat build up preserving maximum aroma and flavor in any grind setting.
- Safety lock system.
- Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning.
- Tight fitting ground coffee container (holds up to 4 oz. of ground coffee)
- See through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz. of beans
- Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds.
- Pulse grinding possible (see under “How Things Work”).
- Elegant, timeless and user friendly design.
- Cleaning brush and measuring scoop included.
- Hard ABS plastic housing
- Weight: 6.1 lbs
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.25" H x 5" W x 7.5" D