Capresso Infinity Plus Conical Burr Grinder Black
- Ships Free!
Grinding fresh whole bean coffee immediately before brewing is the first step to achieving the best tasting coffee at home. Ground coffee interacts with the air around it and, within hours, loses a great deal of flavor and aroma. The longer the ground coffee is exposed to air the more flavor is lost and the rich, full-bodied taste of the coffee cannot be obtained.
Capresso’s conical burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for precise fit. Computer-controlled, special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch). The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (< 450 rpm) for the highest precision grinding from Turkish fine to percolator coarse.
How Things Work
- The Infinity Burr Grinder will only grind when the black dot on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the timer and grinding starts instantly.
- Turning the bean container marking (black dot) outside of the fineness settings will stop the grinding immediately. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding as long as the timer is still running. (Pulse Grinding).
Commercial Grade Conical Steel Burrs
The Capresso Infinity uses the same burrs as found in fully automatic commercial machines. The advanced conical burr design and gear reduction motor creates less friction and heat, preserving maximum flavor and aroma in any grind setting. The slow grinding minimizes static build-up.
16 Grinder settings
Select from Turkish fine, espresso, drip or coarse for French Press. The settings are marked into 4 categories: Extra fine, Fine, Medium and Coarse for ease of use. Set the timer to grind from 5 to 60 seconds.
Removable Coffee Containers
The bean container holds 250 grams (8.8 oz.) of whole bean coffee and must be in place for the grinder to operate (Safety lock mechanism). The removable ground coffee container holds up to 4 oz. of ground coffee. The advanced design holds the ground coffee container in place and keeps it completely sealed during grinding.
Easy to Clean
In under a minute you can have the Infinity completely cleaned and ready to grind again. Remove the upper burr and clean inside the grinding chamber with the included brush. The sturdy ABS housing wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Commercial-grade, solid steel conical burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding
- Conical burr grinders provide the widest range of precision grinding for every type of brewing method from Turkish, espresso, drip coffee, French press, pour-over brewers and percolators
- 16 clearly marked fineness settings: extra fine, fine, regular and coarse
- Innovative gear reduction motor creates less friction and heat, preserving maximum flavor and aroma
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat buildup preserving maximum aroma and flavor for all grind settings
- Safety lock system for safe operation during and after use; auto off when bean container is not locked
- Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning
- Tight-fitting ground coffee container holds up to 4-oz of ground coffee
- See-through bean container holds up to 11-oz of beans
- Cup selector can grind from 1 to 12 cups
- Pulse grinding
- Elegant, timeless and user-friendly design
- Black ABS plastic housing
- Weight: 6.1 lbs
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.25" H x 5" W x 7.5" D