Scale formation is the number one reason for espresso machines to fail prematurely, and can be avoided with a diligent routine of softening water. The BILT Oscar softener passively softens the water and is very easy to use.
Bilt OSCAR 90 Universal softener descaler filter. The solution to the problems of limestone for all machines not equipped with an anti-limescale filter own. The filter contains ion exchange resins able to soften water and filter impurities greatly improving the quality of the coffee.
Filter Bilt Oscar 90. The filter contains ion exchange resins able to soften water and filter impurities greatly improving the quality of the coffee. We recommend changing the filter every eight months, or every 800/1200 about disbursements
- Size: 10mm x 12mm
- For 1.0-2.0 liter reservoirs.
- Operates between 5 and 40 degrees celsius water temperature.
- This product is not re-generable.
- Should not to be placed in a boiler vessel that has a heating element.
- Manufacturer recommends to replace once a year.
- Water tank must be fully open for this product to fit.
Instructions, how to use OSCAR:
- Remove water softener pouch from plastic bag.
- Rinse under cold water to remove any sediment.
- Place in a pitcher or the reservoir of your espresso machine.