Elektra Maxi MSDX Chrome Coffee Grinder
Regular: $1,695.99 CAD
- Ships Free!
The Elektra Maxi on Demand Grinder MSDX is the perfect addition to your manual espresso machine. Featuring quality refinements in not only design but functionality as well. The grinder encompasses 58mm flat burrs, 1 kg bean hopper, a stepless adjustment system, 3 programmable dose, or manual dosing, a filter holder support, and micrometric grind settings.
- Flat burrs 58 mm, hardened steel
- High quality chrome housing, metal lid
- Stepless adjustment system,3 programmable dose, or manual dosing, filter holder support
- Micrometric grind settings, hopper 1 kg capacity
- Dimensions: 21" H x 8" W x 12.5" D
- Made in Italy
- 1 year warranty
- Rotary dial – Easy to use rotary dial selector, similar to the ones you can find on Jura models like the Z6.
- Digital display – Easy to read LCD display. Programming menu also includes Welcome Message, Password Protection, Date & Lifetime Dosing Count.
- Single / Double / Triple dosing – Underneath the coffee chute is a red button. This starts the grinding process. First, select the mode of grinding using the rotary dial. When semi-automatic grinding, press and hold until you have the amount of ground coffee desired. When grinding on demand, press and hold for 1 second.
- Stepless – Gives you access to an “infinite” number of grind settings. This allows you really fine tune your grind fineness of your coffee beans. The numbered dial underneath the hopper helps you remember your current grind setting easier.
- Adjustment knob – Located in the rear of the machine just below the hopper. There are 2 knobs on both sides. When using the right knob, turning clockwise will make the grind finer. Turning counterclockwise will make the grind coarser.
- Flat burrs – Large size at 58 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm – Fast spinning rate at 1400 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times.
- Easy access – Remove the bean hopper. Unscrew the numbered dial and hopper screw. Turn the upper burr holder clockwise until the top assembly comes off. This will give you access to the burrs and the grinding chamber. The burrs themselves are held in with Philips head screws.
- High capacity – The total capacity is approximately 2 pounds of whole coffee beans, about the size of a standard kilo bag.
- Metal lid – Upgraded from the default plastic one.
- Tinted – Helps to avoid premature deterioration of beans from light sources (such as sunlight).
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. Serves as a reminder for users from quickly removing the hopper if it is full of beans.
- Finger guard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper can be pushed in to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which will have to be ground out first before removing the hopper.
You May Also Like
Lamborghini RED Medium Blend Coffee Beans 1 Kg / 2.2 lbs (1000gr)
Vev Vigano 12 Cups Stainless Steel Replacement Funnel
SALEElektra Mini MSDC Chrome Coffee Grinder
Regular: $995.99 CADSHIPS FREE!
SALEElektra Verve Dual Boiler Coffee Machine - BOXING WEEK SALE
Regular: $5,295.99 CADSHIPS FREE!