La Pavoni Europiccola (EL) Espresso Machine EPC8
La Pavoni Europiccola EPC 8 (also known as EL8 AND EL11) Chrome Base - La Pavoni Europiccola is a lever machine well known for its style, classic look and quality. By lifting the lever, one raises a piston inside the group, allowing water under pressure to infuse the coffee in the filter holder. The lever is then lowered causing the piston to force the water through the coffee into the cup. The user can therefore vary the speed at which the water passes through the coffee ensuring it is made exactly to his requirements.
Model EPC makes 8 cups (2 oz serving) of espresso to be made consecutively. Boiler and group in chromed brass, chromed base, safety valve, steam jet interchangeable with Automatic Cappuccino maker, sight glass. Handles: lever, filter holder, boiler cap, steam knob in ABS plastic. Drip tray and grill for cups in ABS plastic.
- 8 cup capacity boiler
- Stainless steel base
- Built-in pressustates
- Lever coffee delivery
- Made in Italy
- Makes 1 or 2 cups at a time
- Power: 1000-watts, 110-volts
- Re-settable fuse
- 51 mm Portafilter
- Single and double stainless coffee baskets
- Solid brass boilers
- Stainless steel elements
- Tamper and scoop
- 2 frothing systems
- Drip tray in ABS plastic
- Nickel plated, non-corrosive, & solid brass boiler.
- Built-in safety reset fuses to prevent overheating and prevent costly heating element repair.
- Internal pressure stat to monitor pressure for making the perfect espresso.
- Long life stainless steel heating element.
- Makes one or two cups at a time!
- Swivel steaming wand for frothing milk.
- 51 mm Non pressurized port filter made of solid chromed brass
- Protective plastic covering over gauge glass.
- Boiler refill cap on top.
- Removable plastic drip tray and drip tray cover.
- Capability of steam immediately before or after espresso extraction without any wait time.
- Gauge glass indicator for water level in boiler.
- Accessories: One filter handle, one 1-cup filter basket, one 2-cup filter basket, one Bakelite tamper, one coffee scoop, instruction manual.
- Colors: polished chrome
- 1000 watts / 110 volts, 14 Lbs
- Dimensions: 13''H x 8''W x 12''D
- Made in Italy with a 1 year warranty.
|Boiler capacity||20 oz - 0.8 Liters|
|Number of cups of espresso brewed||8 - 2oz cups|
|Steam delivery||10 min|
|Pressure in the boiler||0,7- 1 bar|
|Average heating time||5 min|
|Steam tap with interchangeable steam pipe
Cappuccino Automatic device (not supplied with painted base models)
|Water level gauge||yes|
|Reset safety thermo protector||yes|
|Pressure stat to maintain a constant pressure in the boiler||yes|
|Dimensions||13" H x 8" W x 12" D|
|Electrical specifications||1000 volts/110V|
|Warranty: Parts and labour||1 year|