Lelit Anna1 PL41 LEM Espresso Machine + FREE COFFEE
- Extra 5% off using promo code: EXTRA5 at check out.
- Ships Free!
The Lelit PL41LEM is an excellent quality, Italian made espresso machine. This version of the Lelit PL41 is the newest version. The PL41LEM has a 3 way valve so that the group handle can be immediately removed after brewing. This valve also allows the machine to be backflushed. This feature makes the machine easy to use and easy to clean.
With our machines you’ll be able to enjoy the flavor of an Italian breakfast every time you want, brewing for you, your family and your friends an espresso, a cappuccino, an American coffee or a Latte macchiato just like a real barista.
The Lelit PL41LEM has a built in brew pressure gauge which shows whether the brew pressure is optimal. (Too little pressure indicates an under extraction, too much pressure indicates an over extraction). The gauge will also indicate when maximum pressure is reached while backflushing - so that you know when to turn the pump off.
There has been a noticeable improvement in steam strength on this model over older versions of the PL41. This makes all the difference when trying to achieve silky, creamy milk for cafe quality flat whites, lattes and cappuccinos. The PL41LEM has a true 15 BAR fitted. This ensures the brew is at the optimal pressure so that bitter coffee does not result as a consequence of high brew pressure. This pressure will be able to be read off the brew pressure gauge when extracting a shot. This machine is fantastic value when you consider it:
- Anti-drop system with a three-way valve. It avoids the dropping of the main group once the coffee extraction.
- 250 ml brass boiler, to keep constant its water temperature and facilitate the coffee extraction.
- process is over and also having to wait between two coffee extractions.
- Stainless steel appliance body and cup warmer on top of the machine.
- 15 BAR
- 57 mm filterholder to be used either with ground coffee or coffee pods.
- Security thermostat and security valve for a better pressure control.
- Ready in 3 minutes.
- Metal lever switches
The Lelit PL41TEM has an extraction manometer that measures the extraction pressure. This is a very handy tool when extracting espresso as it provides a window into the extraction. If your extraction is within the green area on the manometer you know that you are pulling a good shot. If you are past the green area, coarsen your grind, if you are below then grind finer.
Made of brass, the commercial grade brew group ensures even heat and water distribution and provides a superior brewing environment resulting in highly consistent espresso extraction.
Brass Boiler and 3 Thermostats
Made of marine grade brass, the boiler provides best steaming powers and quicker recycling times when brewing multiple espressos. The brass construction resists scale build up and pitting for long lasting durability. Three thermostats are built into the machine. One monitors the temperature for espresso, the other controls the temperature for steam and the third monitors the boiler to protect it from overheating.
3-Way Solenoid Valve
The three-way solenoid valve is a commercial feature that not only directs the flow of water from the boiler to the brew group, but also relieves the water pressure off the coffee when the brew switch is turned off. The valve dries out the used ground coffee in the portafilter immediately after the brewing is finished. So you can straight away remove the handle, easily knock the dried coffee out and reset of the machine for another shot.
A Powerful Pump
The Lelit PL41 has a very powerful pump rated at 15 BAR of pressure to extract maximum flavor from the coffee beans.
The water reservoir (68 oz. capacity) is removable for easy cleaning. You can fill it while the machine is operating or remove it for filling at the sink.
A cup-warming surface located on the top of the machine holds up to 6 espresso/demitasse cups and keeps them warm that is a prerequisite of perfect espresso.
Lelit PL41 Espresso Machine comes with a detailed instruction manual and a measuring spoon.
- External polished stainless steel body
- Cup warmer on top of the machine
- Brass boiler to enhance the coffee flavor and aroma
- Multi-directional steam arm for creamy cappuccinos
- Toggle switches
- Anti-drop solenoid valve
- 3 thermostats
- Removable drip tray in stainless steel
- Double water flowing system
- Special filterholder that can be used either with ground coffee or coffee pods.
- 1 Single filter basket
- 1 Double filter basket
- 1 ESE filter basket
- 1 Portafilter
- 1 Plastic coffee scoop
- 1 Plastic tamper
- Warming time: 3 min
- Pump: 15 bar
- Tank capacity: 2,7 lt
- To be operated with: ground coffee or coffee pods
- Power: 110/120V - 1155W
- Size: 23 D x 27 W x 34,5 H cms
- Weight 8 kg
- Manufactured: made in Italy
- Warranty: 1-year.