Padolli Dynamometric Black Click Tamper 58mm
- Receive a 5% ($4.00) eGift Card cash back Learn More
Padolli Dynamometric 58mm Flat Black Click Tamper - Your espresso maker is ready, your coffee freshly ground. Your moment has come for the perfect tamp Made of sold hard plastic with a stainless steel solid base. The Padolli dynamometric click tamper is a precision 30 lb factory-calibrated force-feedback tamper you can count on to take an important variable out of making the perfect espresso.
The Padolli Dynamometric Tampers features a mechanism built into the handle that provides feedback in the form of a subtle click indicating that exactly thirty pounds of downward pressure has been achieved. The calibrated tamper helps ensure a consistent tamp pressure. Variation in tamping force will no longer affect espresso shot quality.
- Solid 1 lb tamper weight, perfectly balanced
- Stainless steel base and anodized aluminum handle
- 30 lb force actuation
- Factory calibrated - does not require recalibration or adjustment
- Espresso tampers are traditionally used to prepare a bed of ground coffee in a portafilter (the espresso machine's "handle") before pressurized water is introduced. Tampers are used in the preparation of espresso to ensure higher quality espresso shots, and consistency, especially in the workplace.
- The Tamper features a mechanism built into the handle that provides feedback in the form of a subtle “click” indicating that exactly thirty pounds of downward pressure has been achieved. The tamper has an internal spring mechanism that will compress by approximately 1 millimeter and give a subtle click when the user presses down on it with 30 pounds of force.
- Completely hidden mechanism
- 30 pound force actuation, factory calibrated
- 3.5 inches high
- Food grade materials making it suitable for use in home, as well as commercial settings
- Zero maintenance
- Polished stainless steel base
- Aluminum handle anodized for an abuse-ready hardness similar to diamond
- Heavy weight ~1 lb for a firm feel
- Balanced 60% to the base to allow faster barista tricks such as tamp-flip-tap-flip-tamp
- Cannot be disassembled: it will never come apart in your hand
- Cannot be recalibrated
- Made in Iatly