Rocket Mozzafiato Chronometro Type V Machine with PID
- Ships Free!
Temperature control is optimized through a PID controller drawing on 4 different signal parameters to ensure stability and optimum results in the cup.
An adjustable temperature display allows the user to select individual brewing temperatures for different coffee types and roast styles.
The Giotto and Mozzafiato type V machines introduce users to the Rocket Espresso movement for better espresso in the home without compromise. - See more at: https://idrinkcoffee.com/products/rocket-giotto-type-v-w-pid#sthash.g7OOQwFS.dpuf
The Mozzafiato Type V model is offered in two body styles, both with heat exchanger PID temperature control technology. Temperature control is optimized through a PID controller drawing on 4 different signal parameters to ensure stability and optimum results in the cup. An adjustable temperature display allows the user to select individual brewing temperatures for different coffee types and roast styles. The Giotto and Mozzafiato type V machines introduce users to the Rocket Espresso movement for better espresso in the home without compromise.
Sleek and stylish, the Rocket Espresso Mozzafiato Type V offers high-tech control over temperature in an unparalleled fit and finish. Encased in bright stainless steel, the boiler-heated group and substantial steam boiler offer piping hot shots and perfectly frothed milk (at the same time!). This pressurized prowess is aided by the Type V's low-profile PID controller, which offers easy access to temperature adjustments and neatly tucks away behind the drip tray when not in use.
- Type V, with PID and a vibration type pump, in pour-over version only
- Classic Case - Ensconced in stainless steel, the Mozzafiato adds integrated cup rails to the Rocket lineup.
- PID Controller - Adjust boiler temp on the fly with the easy arrow button controls hidden behind the drip tray.
- Heat-exchange Boiler - At 1.8 liters, you'll have more than enough pressure for multiple drinks in a row.
- Three-way Solenoid - Makes backflushing easy and helps prevent the dreaded 'portafilter sneeze' of other machines.
- Ajustable feet
- Stainless steel Cup Frame included
- New large round knobs
- 1 year waranty
- All stainless steel body
- E61 commercial group head
- Digital shot timer allowing the user to better optimise extraction time
- Dual pre-infusion system: mechanical pre-infusion system with progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber. This reflects into smooth coffee extraction with optimum aroma, body and “crema”.
- Superior layout of thermosyphon system resulting in optimum extraction with 20% higher volume as with comparable machines on the market
- Boiler is made of pure copper (Cu. 99.9%) with two lead free, heavy brass end plates. These brass end plates combined with the special additional boiler insulation increase the thermal retention by up to 50% versus other boiler systems.
- One dedicated gauge for pump pressure and one for boiler pressure control
- Stainless steel steam wand with patented cool-touch technology: anti-burn (only the nozzle gets hot); easy cleaning as milk doesn’t bake on wand; more efficient steam, as heat is not dissipated around the wand. Steam nozzle designed for easy milk foaming with fine texture.
- Microprocessor controlled automatic level control of boiler and fresh water reservoir, with low water level indication system
- Both versions use PID control for greater temperature stability drawing on 4 signal parameters to measure and control the temperature. A digital and adjustable temperature display allows adjustable brewing temperatures for different coffee types.
- Vibration type pump for Type V
- Pour-over for Type V;
- Optimized boiler capacity to thermosyphon system ratio. Results in fast heat up time with 1200 watt element, made from special long life material (5 times longer than normal elements)
- Fully certified commercially rated safety valve
- Comes with stainless steel cup frame, 2 full size commercial porterfilters (a single and a double), a blind filter and a metal tamper
- Measurements: 15.75" H x 13" W x 17" D
- Power: 1200 watts, 120 volts, 60 hertz, 15 amp.
- Weight: 46.3 pounds (21 kilograms).
- Water reservoir capacity: 2.9 liters.
- Boiler capacity: 1.8 liters.
- Water reservoir