This machine features a built-in grinder, and it’s been engineered to deliver a consistent dosage of coffee each time. You don’t have to worry about making a mess, as the grinding is done internally.
An improper tamp of your coffee grounds can result in under- or over-extraction of your espresso. That is, water will not pass through the grounds evenly and your coffee will either be too bitter or too weak. This machine tamps automatically and precisely with the push of the side lever.
Having separate systems for heating water and milk means you’ll get a consistent temperature with every cup. It also means you can get straight onto steaming milk after you’ve pulled your espresso shot.
The machine’s steam wand allows you to select a FLAT option for hot milk or a FOAM option for frothed milk. Whether you prefer a latte or a cappuccino, the La Specialista will deliver.
- 19 bar pump
- Grinding position sensor
- RPM sensor
- Bean sensor
- Active rinsing for quick heating
- Active Temperature Control for temperature stability
- Maximum cup height of 120mm
- 3 Pre-set coffee recipes - Espresso, Coffee or Americano/Long Black
- Dedicated water spout
- Integrated bean sensor that notifies the consumer when the bean hopper is near empty
- Grinding and tamping are all done internally to keep your kitchen clean
- 2 Independent heating systems for coffee and milk