The Eureka Zenith Club is an on-demand grinder with stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment. It has electronic control of the doses: Single and double dose, with independent adjustment, or continuous grinding. Digital dose counter with reset. “Lock” function. Courtesy lights above fork holder.
The innovative grinder with infinitely variable grinding adjustment. Equipped with a timer with two independent setting options from 2.4 to 15 seconds and the function of continuous grinding. Like in case of all Eureka grinders, the micrometric adjustment of Zenith Club E allows for great precision of grinding adjustment and ensures accurate dispensing every time you prepare coffee.
Every Eureka product is designed and built according to the highest standards for durability and performance. Grinders made by that company are the result of many years of experience in coffee grinding. Eureka grinders, the choice of professionals.
PLEASE NOTE: This Eureka coffee grinder can only be sold in the province of Quebec
The Nuova Simonelli MDX Grinder allows for perfect micrometric grinding for excellent espresso.
The standard model is available in automatic or semiautomatic versions. Micrometric grinding allows for the adjustment of coffee dosing. Conical or flat grinders are made of toughened steel with spiral blades.
The blades rotate at low speed for uniform coffee grain size.
Designed and built according to bio-design principle.
- See more at: https://www.espressoparts.com/nuova-simonelli-mdx-grinder-automatic#sthash.aZsw8cgJ.dpuf
• Micrometric grind dosing adjustment stepless, (single and double dose and continuous grind option)
• Digital dose counter with reset
• Lock function
• Courtesy lights above fork holder
• Portafilter Holder
• Adjustment of the distribution system of ground coffee
• Illumination above the fork holder
• Made in Italy with a 1 year warranty.
- Steel Burr
- 1.2 Kg Bean container
- Ø 60 hardened steel
- Weight: 11.5 Kg
- 1330 rounds per min
- power 280w
- Dimensions: 221mm W x 364mm D x 559mm H