Frieling Ultimo 6 to 7 Cups - 36 oz Brushed French Press
Frieling Insulated Double walls Stainless steel Cup (36oz) French Press coffee maker. Double wall stainless steel housing. These unit can be used for coffee or tea making. Made of double wall stainless steel and an all steel mesh plunger mechanism, this coffee press will keep the drinks steaming hot and can also be used as a stylish pitcher for cold drinks such as water, milk, iced tea and juice. The brushed stainless steel design of the Frieling Insulated French Press pairs utility with timeless elegance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel, double-wall construction keeps coffee or tea warm after brewing
- 9.5" - 24cm height
- Full-length handle is comfortable in the hand
- All-steel mesh plunger easily pushes down coarse coffee grounds or loose tea leaves
- Also works as a pitcher for hot or cold beverages
- Disassembles for dishwasher or hand washing
- 5 Year warranty
A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that’s the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup. The secret is all in the grind: choose medium, with uniformity and consistency throughout. Very coarse grinds may clog the filter, while very fine grinds will pass through the filter, muddying the results.
- Place the pot on a dry, flat surface. Hold the handle firmly, then pull out the plunger
- Add a heaping tablespoon (7-8 grams) of coffee to the pot per 200 ml (6.7 oz) of water
- Pour hot wate, not quite boiling, into the pot, and gently stir
- Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot, stopping just above the water and ground coffee (do not plunge yet), and let stand for 3-4 minutes
- Press down slowly, exerting steady pressure until coffee grounds are full
- After each use, wash the pot with water and mild detergent, and dry thoroughly