Baratza Encore BLACK Coffee Grinder - FREE COFFEE
- Ships Free!
The New Look Baratza Encore is lauded by coffee experts as THE go-to entry level grinder for those brewing coffee at home. The Encore gives a great grind for drip/manual brew and also grinds fine enough for espresso.
Baratza has developed the new Encore with upgrades to the burrs as to give a great a grind for drip/manual brew and also fine enough for espresso. The Encore also has a completely new gearbox. Baratza's entry-level burr grinder model takes the previous generation Maestro Plus' features and improves upon them. Although the casing looks similar to its precursors, the upgraded gear box provides improved durability and decreased noisiness. Unlike its predecessors, however, the Encore can effectively be used with traditional espresso machines, not just pressurized systems.
And, of course, the Encore is built with the quality Baratza parts you’ve come to trust. The efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
Beyond a great coffee-drinking experience, the Encore makes for a great coffee-making experience. A convenient, front-mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind on demand into your brew basket. Whether you are looking for an espresso grinder or a grinder to help you explore that extensive range of brew methods, the Encore is a great all around home grinder.
See Demo Video CLICK HERE
Choosing the right coffee grinder: CLICK HERE
Featuring 40 individual grind settings, from fine to coarse, the Encore can please any palate with its gamut of accurate and repeatable grind settings. The Encore has the accurate coarse grind for the increasingly popular manual brew methods such as pour-over, Aeropress, Siphon and Chemex. The specially designed burrs give a precise grind with minimal fines for a flavorful, balanced extraction when making espresso.
And, of course, the Encore is built with the quality Baratza parts you’ve come to trust. The efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static build.
The Encore is built with conical burrs that can produce the perfect grind for any style of coffee from Turkish to French Press. The range of grind is 30% greater than the original Maestro; this increase is on the coarsest settings making it easier to get the perfect grind for Drip and French Press. The number of grind setting has been increased by over 100% to 40 steps, providing more grind adjustments. New graphics on the timer switch and the grind adjustment make this grinder easy to use.
Additional features include:
- Slow rotation insures extremely low static electricity issues
- Special gear reduction for slow rotation, ensuring the retention of the aroma and flavor of the freshly ground beans.
- Large 5 oz ground-coffee bin as well as the ability to grind directly into espresso porta-filters and drip coffee filters
- 8 oz. Bean capacity
- A rotating timer switch provides automatically repeatable coffee powder dosing.
- A momentary push-button switch, prominent on the nose of the grinder, allows for precise custom coffee powder dosing.
- Ground coffee drops vertically into the tightly fitting coffee bin, insuring dust free operation.
- Bin area is large enough to accommodate even commercial sized port filters for grinding directly into them, without the bin.
- Dimensions: 5 W x 14 H x 6 D inches
- 1 year parts and labour warranty