Baratza Sette 270 Coffee Grinder + FREE COFFEE
- Ships Free!
We are excited to introduce this new conical burr series that debuts a revolutionary new grinding technology. Designed and perfected in Liechtenstein over a period of 8 years, this technology sets a new standard in simplicity, efficiency, and durability. This new mechanism has the outer burr rotate and the inner burr is fixed, a truly revolutionary design. The design of this mechanism doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders. Coffee passes straight thru the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into the grounds bin or your portafilter.
The Sette has a macro/micro adjust for grind size, as well as 3 programmable settings for dosing. These combined features offers the user incredible repeatability. A built-in convertible holder allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices (Hario, Clever, Able Kone, Aeropress), a standout feature amongst all other home grinders.
Comparison between the Sette 270 Vs Sette 270Wi:
The new Baratza grinders are identical in hardware and looks, the dosing options are what makes them stand apart! Inside the Baratza Sette 270Wi is the same innovative weighing technology used in Acaia scales. It’s designed with the weighing sensor built into the container/portafilter arms, which automatically tares and grinds the programmed weight. it takes a quick second for it to tare and our unit’s dose fluctuations anywhere, plus or minus, 0.3 to 0.5 grams off the programmed weight.
Programming the Baratza Sette 270 has a completely different feel. Both Sette’s grind 3.5 to 5.5 grams per second, but programming the Sette 270 illustrates it’s impressive speed. In about five seconds, our double shot was dosed! Also, since the Sette 270 doses by time, it’s more accurate than the Sette 270W has so far been for us. That said, weighing beans maintains better consistency between different coffees whereas time doesn’t account for bean density or size.
Choosing the right coffee grinder: CLICK HERE
- Gear box: 19:1 speed reduction, thanks to a combination patented crown gear drive system and a planetary gear box.
- Burrs: 40 mm conical burrs grind coffee beans at 3.5 - 5.5 g/sec, depending on your grind setting. Manufactured in Lichenstein, these burrs can do a very uniform grind, with a distinct lack of fines across its grinding range. These conical burrs are durable and will remain sharp for many years. The mechanism provides for precision burr alignment ensuring accurate grinding.
- Digital control panel: User friendly The front mounted control panel with backlit LED display is user friendly. Three programmable buttons allow for grind time setting within 0.1 second. Simply press the start button and the Sette automatically delivers precise dosing.
- Grinding adjustment: 270 total grind settings (30 macro, 9 micro), rangin espresso to manual brew. A stepless micro adjust with 9 indicators, allows the user to accurately dial in a perfect espresso. The macro/micro mechanism is directly connected to the cone burr resulting in immediate and true grind adjustment.
- Convertible device holder: Allows you to grind either directly into your portafilter, the included coffee grounds bin, or other brewing devices like a Hario, Clever, Able Kone, or Aeropress Coffeemakers. The included coffee grounds bin is made from an anti-static plastic, with a molded spout for easy pouring into your preferred brewing device. The portaholder can accommodate any size of portafilter and includes an integrated hook for stability.
- Hopper: 275 grams capacity of coffee beans. Bean shutoff feature in the collar makes for a no-mess, no-fuss hopper removal for changing out your coffee beans.
- Minimal retention: Maximized freshness by minimizing any excess ground coffee remaining in the grinder.
- Brewing methods: Wide range of brewing methods, from espresso to manual brew.
- Motor: Powerful, high torque DC motor. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
- Dimensions: Small footprint of a design just like the other Baratza models. Fits under standard kitchen cabinets.
- Cleaning: No extra tools are necessary to remove the burrs.
- Speed To Grind: Espresso 3.5g/secManual Brewing 5.5g/sec
- Burrs: 40 mm Steel by Etzinger
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 10 oz (300-400 g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5.5 oz (160g)
- Weight: 7lbs (3.2 kg)
- Dimensions: WxHxD (cm) 13 / 38 / 24
- Power Rating: (North America) 120 V AC 290 Watts 50/60 Hz. 2.4 Amp
- 1 year warranty
You May Also Like
SALESegafredo Cafesenza Decaf Beans 2.2 Lbs (1000 gr) - BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Regular: $43.99 CAD
Danesi Caffe GOLD Medium Roast Coffee Beans 1 Kg - 2.2 Lbs (1000 gr)
Baratza Sette 270Wi Coffee Grinder + FREE COFFEE
$799.00 CADSHIPS FREE!
Baratza Vario+ White Coffee Grinder + FREE COFFEE
$699.00 CADSHIPS FREE!