Eureka Mignon Specialita BLUE Coffee Grinder + FREE COFFEE
- Extra % off this model.
Use promotion code: EXTRA5 at check out.
- Ships Free!
The Nuova Simonelli MDX Grinder allows for perfect micrometric grinding for excellent espresso.
The standard model is available in automatic or semiautomatic versions. Micrometric grinding allows for the adjustment of coffee dosing. Conical or flat grinders are made of toughened steel with spiral blades.
The blades rotate at low speed for uniform coffee grain size.
Designed and built according to bio-design principle.
- Power: 120/50 Hz 026 Kw 1350 RPM Single phase with overload thermic protection
- Hopper capacity: 300 g Made of clear Kostil Food approved
- Grinder blades: Ø 55 Made of hardened steel
- Grinder control Micrometric Rapid micrometric regulator with display of grinding type
- New touch screen with 2 programmable doses, total control of grinding time and continuous mode ( extra dose )
- New All Purpose "Hand Free" fork suitable to any type of filter holder
- ACE System which prevents the clumps formation and guarantees cleanliness and dose precision
- Silent Technology
- Body: Aluminium Chromed panels
- Burr: Material Harden Steel
- Width: 120 mm
- Depth: 180 mm
- Height: 350 mm
- Weight 5.6 kg
- Made in Italy with a 1 year warranty
Type: Flat (specific design)
Diameter: 55 mm
Material: Hardened steel
Rpm: 1350 rpm
Power: 260 watt
Feeding: Single phase
Available version: 2 doses + continous
Stepless micrometric adjustment: yes
Bean hopper capacity: 300 gr
Espresso grinding productivity: approx. 1,4 – 1,8 g/sec
Brew grinding productivity: approx. 1,9 – 2,5 g/sec