Rocket Appartamento Espresso Machine (Black / Copper)
The Rocket Appartamento (with black panels and copper round circles on both sides on machine) is a compact, conventional heat exchanger espresso machine designed for environments where space is at a premium. This machine is beautifully detailed with machined oversized feet and a choice of copper or white inlays in the side cutouts. Water supply is via vibration pump from the internal tank and boiler pressure is controlled by a conventional Mater domestic pressurestat. Rocket engineers optimised the chassis and layout of the internal components without compromising on the quality and features you expect from Rocket Espresso.
Still the same heat exchanger machine with a smaller footprint. Rocket has designed this unit with circular side panel inserts that come in white or copper. Consumers who want the quality of a prosumer machine but have limited counter space will really benefit from the Rocket Espresso Appartamento.
The Appartamento is to replace the Cellini Classic which is known to many to be a very well built machine. The machine features new oversized feet different from the other Rocket machines to lower the height. Water is supplied through a vibration pump from an internal water tank and the pressure within the boiler is controlled by a conventional Mater domestic pressurestat.
- Single-spouted commercial-grade filter
- Double-spouted commercial-grade filter
- Rocket tamper
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Blind basket
- Cleaning brush
- E61 Group Head - The Rocket Appartamento features the extremely well known and widely used E61 group head. The E61 is known for its temperature stability, durability and ease of use.
- Heat-Exchanging Boiler - A sizable 1.8 liter, brass and copper plated boiler features a heat exchanger, which allows for simultaneous coffee brewing and milk frothing. The boiler is insulated for increased temperature stability and energy savings.
- Professional Gauges - The Rocket Appartamento features a professional gauge. It indicates pressure in the boiler. It is a great feedback tool which let you better understand your machine and improve your final results.
- Vibratory Pump - Quiet, reliable and delivering right pressure when needed. Rocket's pump boost a great performance and also features a unique device to reduce backpressure from the boiler, thereby preventing blocks.
- Pressure Control Switch
- A pressure s controlled by conventional domestic Mater pressure stat.
- No Burn Steam & Hot Water Wands
- The machine is equipped with no burn steam and hot water wands that can be manipulated without worry about scolding your hands. Also, milk doesn't stick to a dual-walled steam wand as much as to a regular.
- Accessories - A Rocket Espresso machine comes with two portafilters, an aluminum tamper, a blind basket, a brush, a scoop, a cleaning cloth and a set of manuals.
- Dual Pre-Infusion - The few initial seconds of brewing, when coffee is subjected to a low-pressure water, is called a pre-infusion. This process tends to bring more flavor and enhance complexity of coffee. The Rocket Appartamento comes standard with a mechanical pre-infusion which features a progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber.
- Stainless Steel Housing
- The Rocket Appartamento is housed in a highly durable and very beautiful AISI 304 stainless steel case.
- Water Sensor - Level control cuts the power circuit if water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the water tank and boiler. A low water level warning will tell you when you need to refill. Please note: for proper operation it is a must to use water with mineral content
- Made in Italy with a 1 year warranty
- Revised E61 grouphead for soft-infusion and better brewing
- Instant commercial quality dry steam
- Instant hot water for Americanos, teas, soup, hot water bottles, etc
- Double walled insulated steam and hot water wands
- Out of water interrupt and indicator light
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Large cup heater
- Thermal wrapped boiler for better stability and reduced energy consumption
- Dimensions: 274 mm wide x 425 mm deep x 360 mm high
- Made in italy with a 1 year warranty.